Here’s a look at what’s filming on location Thursday, June 16:
Filming in Ann Arbor:
• Five Year Engagement is filming on Jackson Plaza in Ann Arbor. (Thanks @JessicaLynn1022 & @MichStarChaser)
Filming in Atlanta:
• Soul Ties, directed by Tasha Smith (Why Did I Get Married), is filming on Kelleytown Rd in Mcdonough, GA.
• Three Stooges signs in Cartersville, GA at Woodland High School and at the old plantation. (Thanks @DanielleCray)
Filming in Boston:
• I Hate You Dad, starring Adam Sandler, is filming at Lucky Strike Bowling Ally in Lynn, MA. They were painting and setting up yesterday for a night shoot tonight, may also be filming around the corner at Capitol Diner again. Last night they were filming in Peabody. (Thanks @brianmcd17)
Filming in Los Angeles, CA:
• Samaritan, starring Thomas Jane, is filming at 590 S Santa Fe Ave, S Santa Fe Ave, Willow St – 6th St, AND Willow St, Mateo St – Santa Fe Ave (7:00 A.M. – 10:00 P.M.).
• Rizzoli & Isles is filming at the Willow St Studio, 1335 Willow St (5:00 A.M. – 5:00 A.M.).
• An Old Spice Commercial is filming at 433 S. Spring St (7:00 A.M. – 10:00 P.M.). FYI: Normally I would leave this out but I’m thinking the “Old Spice Guy” might be there!
• The Dub Magazine Project is filming on Lower Grand Ave, 3rd St. – 4th St (10:30 A.M. – 7:30 P.M.).
Update: Sons of Anarchy is filming around Lima Ave and Magnolia Blvd in Burbank, CA.
Update: Seeking A Friend For The End of The World, starring Steve Carrell, is filming around Wilshire Blvd and S Oxford St, Los Angeles.
Update: Dexter continues filming around Cherry Ave & E Burnett St in Signal Hill, CA through Tuesday (not filming on weekend though).
Filming in Miami:
• Rock of Ages is still filming at Revolution Live in Fort Lauderdale with Russell Brand, Alec Bladwin and Diego Boneta. (Thanks Joanne)
Filming in Montreal:
Filming in New Mexico:
• The Avengers is filming at Albuquerque Studios.
• Game Change, starring Julianne Moore, is filming at La Mesita Ranch, 23 La Mesita Ranch Rd, Santa Fe.
• In Plain Sight is filming at 5th & Cooper NW Ave SW in Albuquerque.
Filming in New Orleans:
• Memphis Beat is filming around Manhattan St and Houma Blvd, Metairie, LA.
Filming in New York City, NY:
• Bored To Death is filming at Gramercy Park again. (Thanks @WillCubed & @gcris)
• The Dictator, starring Sacha Baron Cohen, is filming at the Apple Store at Broadway and 67th. (Thanks Katie_Kane, Annie, Sassie_Sag, Tink10270)
• Girls, a new HBO series, is filming at Parkway Hospital in Forest Hills.
• Royal Pains is filming at the Woolworth Estate in Glen Cove, NY.
• Boardwalk Empire is filming around Evans St and Little St in Brooklyn.
Update: Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close is filming at Gold Street between York and Water Streets through Friday. (Thanks @dumbonyc)
Update: Lola Vs. is filming around W 47th and 8th Ave in NYC.
Update: Spring/Fall is filming at 10th Ave and 32nd/33rd in NYC.
Update: The Big C is filming around Cleveland Rd and Central Ave in New Haven, CT today.
Filming in North Carolina:
• The Hunger Games is filming at their Black Mountain set, in the Pisgah National Forest, for district scenes. (Thanks @Kalusakura & via Russ Bowen)
Filming in Pittsburgh:
• The Perks of Being a Wallflower, starring Emma Watson, is filming at Mayview Hospital in Pittsburgh. You can find all of the latest filming location information from other fans in our Perks of Being A Wallflower Open Thread! (Thanks @followperks)
• Steel Town is filming at Oliver Avenue between Smithfield Street and Grant Street.
Filming in Toronto:
• Cosmopolis continues filming in Toronto, if you spot them or want to discuss the shoot with other fans, check out our Open Thread.
If you have any scoop about where a movie or TV show is filming, let us know about it at firstname.lastname@example.org or at Twitter.com/olv! We depend on your tips to keep the site going!
Thanks to Aaron for the photo of Minnie Driver after appearing on Good Day Chicago!