Here’s a look at what’s filming on location Saturday 7.9 & Sunday 7.10:
Filming in Boston:
• Ted is filming a concert scene from 7 pm to 3 am Saturday night at the DCR Hatch Shell in Boston with a secret musical guest who we’re hearing in Norah Jones.
Filming in Los Angeles, CA:
• Think Like A Man is filming on Grand Ave, Olympic Blvd. – 9th St (Saturday, 9:00 P.M. – 7:00 A.M.).
UPDATE: The To Do List is filming at Taft H.S. in Woodland Hills on Saturday and Sunday. (Via @goforlocation)
Filming in New York City, NY:
• Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close is filming around 97th-99th and Broadway on Saturday. Signs also spotted around 76th/77th and Columbus for Saturday. (Thanks @NewYorkology, @myupperwestside, @tarbooze41, @paulineades)
• Men In Black 3 is filming second unit shots around 23rd- 27th and Madison Ave on Sunday. (Thanks Annie, @EdHeavy
• The Dictator is filming around the U.N. on Sunday. (Thanks Annie and Eliza)
• Syrup is also filming in NYC this weekend, let us know if you spot them!
Filming in Toronto:
• Cosmopolis is still filming in studio (Pinewoods).
Filming in Montreal:
UPDATE: Trauma is filming at Clark and Sherbrooke St. (Thanks @Tommy)
UPDATE: The Words is filming at the Grande Bibliothèque. (Thanks @EmmaFilmLover & @mirandalizzyXXI) FYI: Olivia Wilde tweeted this was her last day on set.
If you have any scoop about where a movie or TV show is filming, let us know about it at email@example.com or at Twitter.com/olv! We depend on your tips to keep the site going!
Thanks to Sigit for sharing the above photo of Sacha Baron Cohen on the set of The Dictator in NYC!