Here’s a look at what’s filming on location Wednesday, July 13:
Filming in Atlanta:
• American Reunion is filming at Newton High School in Covington, GA.
• Jayne Mansfield’s Car is filming at Lester Lackey Funeral Home 1163 Reynolds St. S.W., Covington, from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• Something is filming in Mary Alice Park, Cumming, GA. They have been setting up at this location for several days so it sounds like it may be a big production. (Thanks Lisa)
• The Walking Dead is expected to return to Senoia, GA today.
Filming in Boston:
• I Hate You Dad, starring Adam Sandler, is currently filming around Osterville, MA. Base camp/staging area/crew parking/etc is set up at the school in Hyannis. (Thanks @garrettaudio)
Filming in Chicago:
• Boss will continue filming in Chicago through July 27 & Just Like A Woman continues filming through July 18, so be on the look out!
FYI: Zac Efron is also in the area for the Untitled Bahrani Farm Film which is filming in DeKalb, IL. Zac has recently been spotted in Sycamore and crews have been working on setting up in Malta too!
UPDATE: Untitled Ramin Bahrani Project, starring Zac Efron, is filming on Bastian Road, outside of Hinckley, IL, at a private residence.
UPDATE: Powers is filming around S Wabash and E 8th/9th today.
UPDATE: Rosie O’Donnell filming promotions for The Rosie Show at Michigan Avenue and Wacker Drive in Chicago.
Filming in Los Angeles, CA:
• Think Like A Man is filming at 639 S. Spring St (11:00 A.M. – 1:00 A.M.).
• Dub Magazine Project is filming at 960 E. 3rd St (7:00 A.M. – 9:00 P.M.).
• No Regrets is filming at 705 W 9th St (7:00 A.M. – 10:00 P.M.).
UPDATE: 90210 is filming in Redondo Beach, CA again today. Base Camp/Parking, etc around S Catalina Ave and Torrance Blvd.
UPDATE: House of Lies, a new series starring Kristen Bell, is filming at USC’s Galen Building.
Filming in New Orleans:
• Fire With Fire is filming around 2000 Segnette Blvd, Westwego, LA.
Filming in New York City, NY:
• Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close is filming around Lewis Ave & Willoughby Ave in Brooklyn and the Brooklyn Navy Yard. The movie is also filming around E 16th and 2nd/3rd AND around E 21st St & Gramercy Park N.
• Royal Pains is still filming around West Neck Beach, Lloyd Harbor, NY.
• White Collar is filming around Claremont Ave and 120th-122nd in NYC. (Thanks @brewsternorth)
• The Wedding is still filming a private home on Standwich Road in Greenwich, CT.
• Boardwalk Empire is filming in studio (Steiner Studios).
• Lola Vs. is filming around Avenue D and 9th/10th.
• Summer At Dog Dave’s, starring Morgan Freeman, is filming around Elm St and Windermere Ave, Greenwood Lake, NY.
• The Dictator is filming around Madison and 70th/71st. Signs also spotted around Eagle St/ Franklin Ave in Brooklyn. (Thanks @LaurGood @ohnoblonde @Tania_says)
FYI: The Dictator is at the Brooklyn location today.
• Gods Behaving Badly is filming (in studio) around 7th Ave and 32nd/33rd.
FYI: They are filming in the Grand Ballroom of Hotel Pennsylvania but there is no access.
Filming in Toronto:
• Cosmopolis continues filming in Toronto for one more week. We’ve heard they might be in studio (Pinewoods) all week. To discuss the movie with other fans, check out our Open Thread. Also, we’ve heard they may be filming in NYC after wrapping in Toronto for a few days so keep an eye out there too!
Filming in Detroit:
• Have A Little Faith continues filming in Detroit, let us know if you spot them!
• Also, Freaky Deaky has started filming around Detroit, they have been at Cass and Selden St for the past two days.
• AWOL is currently filming in Ann Arbor, let us know if you spot them!
UPDATE: AWOL is currently filming in Ypsilanti.
Filming in Wilmington:
• One Tree Hill is filming at “a couple of central business district spots in downtown Wilmington”.
UPDATE: Eastbound and Down is filming on the campus of UNCW. (Thanks @jjtapia)
Filming in Montreal:
UPDATE: Being Human is filming around the St-Martin Hotel on Maisonneuve. (Thanks @Mechamilla)
Filming in New Mexico:
UPDATE: Odd Thomas is filming overnight around St Michaels Dr and Llano St in Santa Fe, NM.
If you have any scoop about where a movie or TV show is filming, let us know about it at email@example.com or at Twitter.com/olv! We depend on your tips to keep the site going!
Thanks to Jameson for sharing this photo of The Dictator filming at the U.N. earlier this week!