Here’s a look at what’s filming on location Thursday, July 14:
Filming in Atlanta:
• American Reunion is filming at Newton High School in Covington, GA.
• The Three Stooges is filming in the Huntcliff subdivision off of Highway 9 in Sandy Springs, GA.
Filming in Boston:
• I Hate You Dad, starring Adam Sandler, is filming on Sea View Ave in Osterville, MA.
Filming in Chicago:
• Boss will continue filming in Chicago through July 27 & Just Like A Woman continues filming through July 18, so be on the look out!
• The Untitled Ramin Bahrani Project, starring Zac Efron, is filming on Bastian Road, outside of Hinckley, IL, at a private residence. They are also setting up for filming in Malta, Plano, and DeKalb in the next few weeks. Extras still needed for the movie too, email email@example.com if interested and in DeKalb area.
• Powers is filming around Damen Ave at North Ave and Milwaukee Ave in Chicago. (Thanks Chris)
Filming in Los Angeles, CA:
• The Cottage, starring David Arquette, is filming in Tujunga. (via @goforlocations)
• It’s A Brad Brad World is filming in Hollywood all week. (via @goforlocation)
• Partizan Entertainment is filming MIGGS at 613 Imperial St (6:00 A.M. – 11:00 P.M.).
• On the Spot is filming at Colorado & De Lacey in Pasadena.
• PIA is filming around Hill St, 6th St- 7th St (8:00 P.M. – 4:00 A.M.).
• 90210 is filming at UCLA.
Filming in New Orleans:
• Fire With Fire is filming again around 2000 Segnette Blvd, Westwego, LA.
Filming in New York City, NY:
• Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close is filming at 5 different locations: around Canal St & Eldridge St, Pine & Pearl, 97th-98th and Broadway/Amsterdam, in Steiner Studios (Brooklyn), AND around Front St and Washington/Main St in Brooklyn. (Thanks @paulineades)
• Royal Pains is still filming around West Neck Beach, Lloyd Harbor, NY.
• White Collar is filming around Claremont Ave and 120th-122nd in NYC. (Thanks @brewsternorth)
• The Wedding is still filming a private home on Standwich Road in Greenwich, CT.
• Boardwalk Empire is filming around E 70th and Park/Madison.
• Summer At Dog Dave’s, starring Morgan Freeman, is still filming around Elm St and Windermere Ave, Greenwood Lake, NY.
• The Dictator signs posted around Madison and 70th/71st. (Thanks @LaurGood @Tania_says)
UPDATE: The Dictator is filming at Eagle and Franklin in Brooklyn again.
• MTV’s I Just Want My Pants Back is filming on Crosby, near Prince. (Thanks @nydigitalmarket)
• Girls is filming around Norman Ave & Moultrie St, Brooklyn.
• Gimme Shelter is filming in Newark, NJ so be on the look out!
• Gossip Girl will be filming around 47th Ave and 37th/38th St in Queens.
UPDATE: Lola Vs. is filming at Avenue D and 9th/10th.
Filming in Toronto:
• Cosmopolis continues filming in Toronto for one more week. We’ve heard they might be in studio (Pinewoods) all week. To discuss the movie with other fans, check out our Open Thread. Also, we’ve heard they may be filming in NYC after wrapping in Toronto for a few days so keep an eye out there too!
Filming in Detroit:
• Have A Little Faith continues filming in Detroit, let us know if you spot them!
• Also, Freaky Deaky has started filming around Detroit, they have been at Cass and Selden St.
• AWOL is currently filming in Ypsilanti, let us know if you spot them!
Filming in Wilmington:
Eastbound and Down is filming around Carolina Beach Municipal Marina and Boardwalk overnight tonight.
If you have any scoop about where a movie or TV show is filming, let us know about it at firstname.lastname@example.org or at Twitter.com/olv! We depend on your tips to keep the site going!
Thanks to Andrew Snook for sharing the above photo of the set of The Three Stooges (The Sisters of Mercy Orphanage and Spa).