The highly anticipated movie Divergent is expected to begin filming in Chicago on April 1st so we thought it would be a good time to recap what we know about the shoot so far and set up a post where fans can discuss the latest.
– Movie is based on Veronica Roth’s young adult novel about a teenage girl living in a dystopian Chicago.
– Shailene Woodley will play the lead character Tris.
– Theo James will play Four.
– The shoot will last 60 days.
– Possible filming locations include Willis Tower, Millennium Park, and Navy Pier’s Ferris Wheel.
– Divergent will be based at Cinespace studios.
– The working title for the film is Catbird.
– The movie’s production company is Summit Entertainment.
– Atmosphere Casting is handling extras casting in Chicago. You can find out more on Facebook. Their latest casting call is looking for people with Police or Military Infantry/combat training.
We’re hoping fans will be able to use the comments section of this post to share information about where and when Divergent is filming. If you spot Divergent filming, share your scoop, pics, and reports in the comments below, in our forum, or with us directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org!