The package includes:
– A Luxury Beachside Doubloon for two
– Full American breakfast buffet for two
– His and her bathrobes
– Welcome bottle of champagne and rose
– Private half-day BuckIsland trip for two
– A private lunch at secluded Whistle beach
– A private island tour
– A private dinner on the Mermaid Dock
– His and her infinity bracelets by IB Designs
– A Jeep car rental for one day
– 50 minute in-room couples massage
The package starts at $590 per person per night through December 19.
Sean isn’t the only one who has recently enjoyed The Buccaneer. We were there this spring, too and can attest to the fact that is the ultimate relaxing getaway.
For more information about The Bachelor Package at The Buccaneer, visit thebuccaneer.com.