Filming of Parenthood‘s final season is winding down, but, before the Bravermans say goodbye forever, the cast and crew will be spending a few days shooting in San Francisco.
Though Parenthood is set in the Berkeley, CA area, it is shot in Los Angeles. Now, a recent casting call is looking for children and babies, 1 – 2 months old, for a shoot taking place on Dec. 11 & 12 in the San Francisco area. Since one of the casting calls is looking for babies that can pass as newborns, we’re guessing the scenes might include Amber and her baby.
If you have babies or toddlers at home and would like to apply, check out the casting call below, but, keep in mind, you must be local to San Fran.
Seeking Bay Area local Twins, Triplets, Multiples 1Mo-2Yrs for Extra Work on the NBC “Parenthood” Series Dec. 11 & 12 in SF
See below for submission instructions & please share with friends!
We are immediately seeking Bay Area local Twins, Triplets, etc., 1 Month – 2 Years old, for Paid Extra Work 12/11 & 12/12 in SF on the NBC series “Parenthood”, starring Craig T. Nelson. Babies and Toddlers have limited work hours, so multiples are often used, taking turns on camera appearing to be one child. We are immediately seeking the following children to match a family:
* 1 Yr old Identical Twin Boys, Caucasian-appearing to match family – up to 4.5 hrs BOTH 12/11 & 12/12. Can consider just under/over 1 yr if motor skills/size are average for a 1yr old.
* 2 Yr old Identical Twin Girls, Caucasian appearing to match family – up to 6.5 hrs Tues 12/11. Can consider just under/over 2 yrs if motor skills/size are average for a 2 yr old.
* 1 Month old Twins/Multiples, ideally identical, to portray newborn baby boy, Caucasian appearing to match family, up to 2.5 hrs Wed 12/12. 4 babies may be needed to match as best we can.
Hours/Rates: Parents/Guardians must be available all day; exact start times are unknown until the evening before. Minors get a minimum payment of $152 for the shoot (for up to 8hrs or less) which is typically received within 10-15 business days from a payroll company. Free parking is provided.
HOW TO SUBMIT: If you’d like your kids to be considered, please email the following to email@example.com ASAP:
* Subject line: Parenthood, Last Name, Twins or Triplets – First Names, Age, Parent Contact, Cell
* City you live in
* Height, Weight, Clothing Sizes for each
* Photos: Attach brand NEW digital camera or camera phone color snapshots of your kids together if possible and looking straight to camera. No hats or sunglasses please; we must be able to see their faces, hair color/length clearly.
* Date pictures were taken
We look forward to your submissions and will contact you if we can cast your children. Please share with Bay Area Local friends/family with multiples!
Beau Bonneau Casting
If you spot Parenthood filming in San Francisco, let us know about it at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Thanks to Jack for the original link, too.