There are just a few hours left to bid on a once-in-a-lifetime chance to visit the set of Law and Order: SVU with Mariska Hargitay!
Charitybuzz is auctioning off a visit to the show’s NYC set for one lucky winner and a guest. While there, they will be able to get to meet Mariska Hargitay and take a picture with her!
Though many OLV readers have been able to meet Mariska when the show is filming on location, this auction will give one fan the guarantee of meeting Mariska and seeing the SVU set.
This auction is set to end tomorrow, 12/2. To check out the latest bids, visit charitybuzz.com. All proceeds from the auction will go to The David Lynch Foundation.
In addition to the SVU auction, Charitybuzz has also just announced their GIVT guide, to encourage charitable giving through the holiday season, check out the press release below:
LOS ANGELES (November 30, 2015) – Today, Charitybuzz—the premiere online charity auction platform that raises funds for nonprofit organizations through auctions with celebrities and brands—announced the first-ever “GIVT Guide” to highlight the importance of giving when gifting. Through the process of “givting,” family and friends can give and receive extraordinary experiences while raising funds for charity through Charitybuzz’s online auction platform.
“As a society we spend billions of dollars on holiday giving each year, this year we are changing things up by allowing our users to give loved ones the greatest gift of all—one-of-a-kind experiences that simultaneously provide the opportunity to benefit charities that are helping communities around the world,” said Coppy Holzman, CEO & Founder of Charitybuzz. “GIVT isn’t just a guide, but a movement to shift the way we give and emphasize the importance of adding meaning to our holiday gifts.”
The Charitybuzz Holiday GIVT Guide, which reveals new experiences daily, features “best of” auction items crossing the worlds of adventure, lifestyle, sports, and music. Highlights include:
● Enjoy a private screening for you and your friends with Martin Scorsese in his LA screening room (Benefits: Tibet House US)
● Meet Willie Nelson with 2 Tickets to Willie Nelson & Friends Family New Year on December 31 at ACL Live at The Moody Theater in Austin, TX (Benefits: WhyHunger)
● Meet Stephen Colbert plus 4 VIP Tickets to The Late Show in NYC (Benefits: MCC Theater)
● Private Tennis Lesson with James Blake in New York City, Connecticut or San Diego (Benefits: The James Blake Foundation)
● Caddy for PGA Pro J.B. Holmes at the Masters Par 3 Tournament in April 2016 at the Augusta National (Benefits: Ken Green’s Comeback)
● Visit The Simpsons Animation Studio in LA and Have Your Likeness Simpson-ized (Benefits: Environmental Media Association)
● Watch Your Child Be a LA Lakers Ball Kid (Benefits: Hydrocephalus Association)
● 5 nights on board Denise Rich’s luxury yacht M/Y Lady Joy (Benefits: Gabrielle’s Angel Foundation for Cancer Research)
● Enjoy a Stay on Sir Richard Branson’s Necker Island During Celebration Week in Sep. or Oct. 2016 (Benefits: Virgin Unite)
● Enjoy Breakfast at Tiffany & Co., $15,000 in Jewels, a Private Consultation, and a Tour of the Workshop at the New York Flagship (Benefits: Phoenix House)
● 2 Tickets to a Jean Paul Gaultier Couture Runway Show in Paris (Benefits: French Institute Alliance Française (FIAF), one of over 40 lot items that will raise money for FIAF)
The “Givtable” auction lots were donated through a three week submission process, where the platform received over 1000 submissions for extraordinary auction items. Last year, CharityBuzz raised over six million dollars for its participating charity partners. To visit the “GIVT Guide” and bid on auction items click here.