Charlize Theron is headed to Chicago for a new movie, formerly titled American Express, now simply known as the Nash Edgerton Project, which will begin filming on Feb. 22 for 3 weeks.
Before filming starts, 4 Star Casting is looking for extras, stand-ins and photo doubles for Theron, Thandie Newton, Amanda Seyfried, Joel Edgerton and David Oyelowo.
Check out the full casting call below:
CASTING CALL: Nash Edgerton Project
SHOOT DATE: Week of Feb 22nd, Weeks of March 7th and March 14th
NON-UNION ROLES: Stand-Ins and Photo Doubles
PHOTO DOUBLE RATE: $150/8
STAND-IN RATE: $150/10
David Oyelowo, Male, African American, 5’8” and 160lbs, Cropped Black Hair, Dark Complexion
Joel Edgerton, Male, Caucasian, 5’11” and 160lbs, Wavy Short Ash Blonde Hair
Charlize Theron, Female, Caucasian, 5’9” and 145lbs, Blonde Hair
Amanda Seyfried, Female, Caucasian, 5’3” and 110lbs, Long Blonde Hair
Thandie Newton, Female, African American, 5’3” and 110lbs, Long Black Hair
*Must come close to the height and weight to be considered*
If interested and available, send an email to email@example.com
1) Put NAME OF ACTOR/SI or NAME OF ACTOR/PD or NAME OF ACTOR/SI & PD in the subject line.
2) Include your name, age, height, weight, phone number, zip code and email address and your MEASUREMENTS:
Men: Jacket, Neck/Sleeve (measure from middle of neck down length of arm to wrist), Pants (Waist/Inseam) and Shoe Size
Women: Dress, Bust/Waist/Hips and Shoe Size
3) Send a RECENT candid photo in jpeg format – close up and full length – Make sure the photo is taken in decent lighting (no selfies), no sunglasses, no hats!. Show us your style but make sure we can see your face!
The better the photo, the better your chance of being submitted.
*NOTE: NAME YOUR JPEG PHOTO WITH YOUR FULL NAME!!!
Right click on the photo and it will give you an option to re-name the file, Re-name it with your full name.
4) Confirm your mode of transportation, i.e. public transportation or your own vehicle.
5) The week of Feb. 22nd may involve driving scenes, therefore, we need to know if you are able to drive and have a valid driver’s license and insurance.
6) Give us a brief description of your on-set experience.
7) Give us a general idea of your schedule, i.e. you are completing open during filming or you have a flexible schedule, etc.
We are asking for a lot of information, please double-check your submission carefully before hitting send. We will let you know if you are in consideration!