Want to be a part of this year’s Emmy Awards? Here’s your chance! Seatfillers are needed for the ceremony and the fan bleachers for the 71st Primetime Emmy Awards taking place on Sunday, Sept 22nd in Los Angeles, CA.
Seatfillers will fill all empty seats in the audience during the live show and fill seats on the Red Carpet Bleachers where they will cheer for celebrities as they arrive for the show.
If you’re interested in taking part, you must sign up by 8/29 and follow the guidelines below:
– You can only sign up for the bleachers or the ceremony, not both.
– You can only submit an application for yourself.
– Background checks are being conducted by the FOX Network, and for those that are chosen by our random selection process, you will receive an email from the FOX Network with instructions on filling out this background check online and how to submit it.
– You must meet the following requirements:
1. Must be 18 yrs or older
2. Must be a United States Citizen
3. Must pass the criminal background check
4. Must have a Drivers License or State Identification Card as well as a Social Security Number
5. Must be able to move around freely without the use of an assisted walking device nor be confined to a wheelchair so you can perform the duties of a seatfiller.
A lottery from all submissions will be held to randomly select those that will be attending.
Here are the Details:
When: Sunday, Sept 22nd, 2019
Where: Microsoft Theater, Los Angeles, CA
Min Age: 18 yrs of age or older
Main Show Seatfillers: Men – Tuxedos or Dark Suit & Tie (Discount Tux Rentals Available via Friar Tux Locations) Ladies – Nice, formal Dress (Not overly long or frilly)
Red Carpet Bleachers: Nice Casual Attire (Shorts are Welcome)
Arrival Time: Red Carpet Bleachers: Estimated between 11:30am & 12:30pm
Main Show Seatfillers: Estimated between 1:30pm-3:00pm
Parking: Free Parking will be provided
Submit your request at www.seatfillersandmore.com. Good luck!